UK Tree Surgery should be your first choice for your UK Tree Surgery requirements. Find out the cost of UK Tree Surgery. Contact us for a UK Tree Surgery price. We are based in Tewkesbury and provide all aspects of Tree & Forestry Management Services in the Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire & Worcestershire area for both domestic & commercial clients.
From a single tree or hedge to a complete forest plantation, our fully skilled & insured team can solve any tree care problem you may have in a swift & professional manner – at prices which are sure to please you!
Our Hedge Maintenance & Tree Surgery Services include:
Trees are generally cut down and removed for one of the following reasons:
Split Trunks – Problematic Roots
Damage to services/foundations & pathways
But if at all possible we consider alternative methods of tree conservation and we will propose alternatives such as:
Crown Lifting – Pollarding
All of our work is fully insured and we have £5,000,000 cover for personal, property and public liability. We strictly adhere to all work and legal requirements. All certification and insurance available for perusal including:
- NPTC qualified to CS39 (use of chainsaws from rope and harness)
- HSE compliant ( Forestry and arboriculture )
- Arboriculture and Forestry Advisory Group (AFAG)
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998)
- PUWER (the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998)
- CSCS qualified to work on construction sites
- Full risk assessment and method statements.
- First aid at work qualification.
- Qualified to use woodchippers and ground clearance tools
A mixture of these remedial tree services could resolve your problem and allow the tree to flourish and restore itself to its former glory.
We aim to give complete customer satisfaction and will always offer the most cost effective and conservation friendly advice